If you're wondering...
Here are some of the things that I hear on a regular basis. So we might as well get these all out in the open right now, homies.
1. I don't give away my files in RAW form. If you have no clue what that means, just don't even worry about it! You're solid.
2. Going along with number 1, I won't ever give you back unedited images. The best reason I can give you is this - an author would never hand you their book unfinished with chapters and major story plots missing. Neither will I hand you back my work unfinished. It's a masterpiece, so let me finish it.
3. If I'm your gal for your wedding, I will be there the whole entire day. I won't leave early. I won't show up late. You can expect me to be your personal paparazzi from start to finish.
4. My turnaround time is 8-10 weeks.
5. Yes, you have the rights to print and post my photos. No, you do not have the right to sell them. Please and thank you. Plus, who would ever do that anyway? Rude.
6. Yes, I would LOVE to travel to be part of your day. I would do a lot to be there for you on your big day. And I'm also a big fan of traveling. So let's do it!
7. I won't be wearing all black to your wedding unless I just happen to be in the mood for looking like a spy. Otherwise, this is a party and I consider myself an all-day guest/friend at your wedding.
8. I love Diet Dr. Pepper in case you were wondering (since we were on the topic of wondering).